1. A custom website built on Webflow.
2. A custom sign-up, onboarding flow, waitlist flow, concierge onboarding flow - whatever you need to hit the goal that matters to you.
3. Analytics and integrations setup so you can see the entire customer journey and send data to your app, ad providers and analytics tools.
4. Ongoing advice on how to hit your goals including closing early deals and scaling growth teams - delivered via Slack or email.
a. We believe in a future where everyone is able to control the entire customer journey, not just developers. By combining the power of Webflow with Savvy flows we give you unlimited power to create high converting funnels without code.
b. We think there should be an alternate to unreliable freelancers and $25k minimum agencies. Everyone deserves the power of an internet brand, especially in the age of Coronavirus where everything is now online.
c. We want to help more businesses become empowered by software. We imagine a world where every business can use the internet to create new revenue streams, build without code and realize their dreams faster.
Feel free to email Matt on email@example.com with the parts of the deal you're interested in and we'll see what we can do.
Each of the Webflow Pros you work with is first and foremost a full stack developer so understands the underlying HTML, CSS and JS Webflow uses. As a side point this means they can do more custom work as and when required.
They then go through a multi-part interview process alongside graduating Webflow University. Once graduated they clock up hours on Webflow on internal projects before graduating to work on customer projects.
We believe that the prior experience of being a full stack developer coupled with specialized training gives our pros the unique skill set they need to build Webflow websites well but at speed.
1. All our Webflow Pros are first and foremost developers so understand front end dev in addition to their extensive Webflow training. This makes them fast and efficient.
2. We have a custom project management system that sorts incoming tasks and gives you transparency into what's being worked on. This eliminates back and fourth and saves time.
3. As a company we've clocked up thousands of hours on Webflow so understand the product, and its quirks intimately. Webflow Dev is all we do on the custom side of things (outside of flows).
4. We're a YC startup - we're trained to move fast although in this case, without breaking things.
We try our best to put things right by crediting your account for additional work. If you're truly unhappy with the work we've done, we can offer a partial discount.
We invoice 50% of the work up front and then charge the rest upon completion. You can pay everything in one go or use monthly instalments. We'll go through your options on the call.
Yes, we're able to sign a Contractor Agreement which assigns you IP rights, guarantees a minimum standard of work and more. This is mainly in place for Series A companies but you're open to requesting one at any stage. Be aware though that you'll likely need a lawyer to give it the once over as with any other contract.
Please email Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!